Due to the ever changing season, our policies may change without notice.
We are thankful and honored that you want to take photographs and capture memories at our farm.We have so many amazing natural and manmade backdrops sprawled across our 210 acres for you to enjoy.
We have requests throughout the year for people to photograph on our farm. During those months, we are able to give you many beautiful opportunities to take photos. Please be familiar with our photo policy.
- All persons including the photographer must pay admission to the farm during our regular season.
- We cannot allow INTRUSIVE props.
- Pets are not allowed due to legal reasons on our farm. The only exceptions are TRAINED service dogs. Our dog Bandit lives on the farm, and makes a great prop!
- Everyone in your party NEEDS to stay within the designated areas on our farm. No lifting or ducking under pennant strings to access closed areas. If a barn is blocked, do not enter it even if it looks picturesque.
- We LOVE that you are wanting to capture pictures here. Please tag us @bobscorn or #bobscorn in any of the photos you post on social media. If you have some you think we would enjoy, send them our way. Make sure you add permission for us to use them. Please include contact name and number. Feel free to email them to email@example.com
We love facilitating family memories, and we hope you can capture those precious moments!